pacprocess Middle East Africa 2020 is the newest addition to the interpack alliance, which spans all international events staged by Messe Düsseldorf under its Processing & Packaging portfolio.
Take advantage of the premier meeting place for the packaging & processing industries and capitalize on the opportunity to:
- Explore a wide selection of packaging and processing products from local, regional, and international suppliers in the MENA region’s third largest packaging market.
- Build relationships with public and private entities to expand your business in the MENA region’s packaging industry that is forecast to witness 22% growth in 5 years.
- Connect with new and existing suppliers and dealers, and benefit from the vast potential of the region’s packaging industry which is forecast to approach $71.5 billion by 2022.
- Negotiate contracts, sign agency and distribution agreements and grab your share of the $52.4 billion estimated revenues of the region’s packaging market in 2019.
- Exchange experiences, share know-how with industry stakeholders and boost your network.
- Discover new market trends and technologies in the African packaging and processing industries.
- Source new goods and product lines from exhibitors on the spot, thus optimizing your resources.